Saturday, June 18, 2016

Caviar

Strain Name: Caviar
Genetics: Grape God x Grape Rhino hash oil x Grape Rhino kief
Source: OM of Medicine – Ann Arbor, Michigan
Grade: A++ (Highest possible rating)
Type: Indica x Indica x Indica
Looks: The Chemical Brothers released Exit Planet Dust on 6/25/95; on 8/20/11, I met the medical equivalent. Quite frankly I was scare-roused when I saw it.
Photos: iPhone 4 with digital zoom.
Smell: Be sure to open in an area with little or no wind as it’s coated in kief; literally smelled like some Godiva dark chocolate soaked in grape Kool-Aid. I thought about eating it for a second.
Taste: Consistent with smell on both inhale and exhale.
Effects: CAUTION!!! Should not be handled by “amateurs”. I made the mistake of medicating on alcohol and was passed out after 2 hours; resulting marker penis on forehead had to be explained to spouse.
Potency: I have never medicated with anything this strong before.
Reviewed by: SPEED WEEDS
Strain Good For: Anything with little or no physical or mental activity e.g. sleep, movies, sleep.

E-Mail:info@onlinesalesbuds.org
Phone: +1 (720) 943-0785
Skype: Onlinesalesbuds

No comments:

Post a Comment